Lights and entities
There are two types of lighting in a scene:
- Lights attached to in-scene entities.
- Useful to represent torches, candles, fire, lamps, etc.
- May as well belong to invisible entities (entities without sprite)
- An entity light is always attached to the parent entity, being translated and rotated with it
- Entity lights are labelled as static or dynamic depending on their parent entity configuration.
- Lights without parent entity.
- Can only be placed in the scene through scripting (with the
- Odd lights are immediately erased after being rendered.
- To keep odd lights in scene it must be added at every rendering frame.
- Odd lights are always treated as dynamic lights.